Thursday, April 30, 2009

217 A Little Birdie told me ...

It is time for Love Thursday! (owls are birds)

Head on over to Chookooloonks and see where this all got started. This week her message is:

"You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy."
-- Unknown

My words of wisdom ... Slow DOWN!

Take the time for a cup of coffee, preferably with a friend.
I have a sweet little friend that drinks coffee with me almost everyday.

He doesn't say much, but this past week I noticed he had one thing on his mind.
LOVE

11 comments:

Jill Geraghty-Groves said...

Ooooh gorgeous!!!! I so wish I could come and have a cup of coffee with you! Thanks so much for the linkage too!
xxJillyGG

Linda Woods said...

there are cookies to go with the coffee, right?

Operaton You said...

LOL! too cute!! I'm putting on the breaks...Thanks for stopping by Operation You!!

Happy Love Thursday!

SE'LAH... said...

That cofffee mug is just ADORABLE !!!

Happy Love Thursday.

margie said...

very sweet, and i love that colour of pink. so cute.

Katie in MA said...

Such a cute coffee mug! Glad you're taking the time to slow down - it's something we *all* need to do.

Happy Love Thursday!

Unknown said...

Aww... what a cute mug! I like it when the littlest things can make you smile!

Happy Love Thursday!

Cam said...

awww...

I reckon he is a great drinking buddy, indeed!!

Happy Love Thursday to you and the little fella in pink!

A. Jarrett said...

Too cute!

Happy Love Thursday!

Shalet said...

Great little owl! Happy Love Thursday!

Candy Brewer said...

The little chip on the ear indicates he is well-loved :)