Thursday, April 2, 2009

192 My Baby Needs a Name!

I am SO EXCITED!! My Argus Super Seventy-Five came today!! Although it did come in the middle of a thunderstorm, so getting outside wasn't gonna happen. I did take a few pictures inside. It was harder than I expected it to be ... for a couple reasons. The Argus produces a mirror image in the viewfinder, so it is a bit different to set up a shot. And, in order to shoot TtV it is a lot easier to use some form of tube or screen to keep the glare to a minimum. I ended up creating a sad little cardboard tube. First, some pictures of my Argus ... I need to come up with a name for herAnd then the sun came out!! The ground was sopping wet, and there wasn't much to take pictures of, but that has never stopped me before! Bear with me ... I apologize for all the random pictures you will be putting up with for the next few weeks while I get better at this!And then Connor found the mud ...

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Connor sitting in the mud it too cute!

Gabrielle Kai Photography said...

I am in love with your TTV shots!! My favorite is the dandelion shots - beautiful!

Linda Woods said...

so fucking cool! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy Brewer said...

I want to come plaaaaaaay!!!