Sunday, April 26, 2009

214 SOOC Saturday (or Sunday)- Surrender

Melody over at Slurping Life is encouraging us to SURRENDER this weekend. To take the time to live in the moment. I had not even checked her post when I decided I wanted to use a pic I took just a few hours ago. I took the kids outside with the fingerpaints and let them go crazy on a canvas. Saturday night Connor kept bringing me the bottles of paint, and I kept putting them back. This morning I decided to SURRENDER to his little whim. I love encouraging my little ones to be artists! I love when they are able to think and do for themselves. I like to encourage them to do what pleases them and not what they think will please others. So, here they are! My little ARTISTS straight out of the camera (SOOC)! Don't you want to surrender, too??

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

My kids art is framed around my house. I love it!!

melody is slurping life said...

I definitely want to surrender and get into the painting with them. Sweet capture.