Saturday, May 23, 2009

237 SOOC Saturday - Katie's Flowers

Katie wanted flowers for her birthday table. To be precise, she wanted red roses, but there were no red roses at Sam's when we picked up her cake. She deigned to settle for Gerbera Daisies. I think she is happier with them anyway. She keeps telling me which one is her "FAVORITE" because it is open all the way. She has also mentioned that she might like to hold them as a bouquet when she comes down the stairs for her birthday party tomorrow. You know, since she is getting all dressed up in a Hannah t-shirt (new for the occasion of course) and a pair of capris. I think all the wedding pictures I have been working on have rubbed off on her.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Great story and photo. Just be careful which piece of music she wants to accompany her walk down the stairs.

Tara R. said...

Those are gorgeous. Love the color.

Kristin said...

I just love the red of the flowers! How lucky to have a girl who does girly stuff! I have all boys! lol!