Wednesday, May 20, 2009

234 How about a quickie?

Just a quickie post, with some adorable pics. I know you need your Jackson fix pretty regularly. Ad if YOU don't, then I know that my Mom does.
We are trying to spend more time outside. Pretty soon the days will be oppressively hot and we will be more than happy to stay in the air conditioning.
Disregard the adorable face in this picture, Connor was having a wonderful time in the swing. Chip has been playing golf every Monday for a little over a month now, and Katie is wanting to go with Daddy sometime this summer. Guess it is time to learn how to hit the ball. Although lessons from the Great Slicer may not be the best method. Chip was very impressed with Katie's hand-eye coordination though. She may not be Tigress Jackson, but she can hit a mean ball! Connor has a new found love for hair products. He keeps bringing me Katie's detangling spray, so I decided to give him a spritz. We had Katie's First Grade Recognition Program yesterday. They sang us a little song about being considerate. Hope Katie can remember that ALL SUMMER LONG! Katie won the Almond Joy award for "always having a smile on her face, a kind word to say, and a smile" MY KATIE??? Wow, she must be a totally different kid at school. At home she crumples into tears at a moments notice. She is quite often a sass-butt. Maybe we can work on that this summer. I hate that she acts better at school than she does at home ... not that I want her to be BAD at school!! And, of course, Katie's number one fan was there for the event! More silliness from Katie.We finally went to watch Katie's little friends play baseball. Luckily they are on the same team, so we did not have to choose sides. They have an amazing little team. The final score was something like 22 to 7.

JaclynTravisAND ... more of a sneak peak!
Here are a few more from the wedding. I am working my way through the pics. Editing here and there. I have worked on some from every point in the wedding, but I haven't hit them all. Doesn't the bride just GLOW!!?? This couple was so incredibly sweet throughout the whole wedding. Little glances. Holding hands through the prayers. The pure joy on their faces! You are seeing the beginning of a LONG and HAPPY marriage right here!

6 comments:

Linda Woods said...

Adorable kids (as always).
What a stunning bride! I can't wait to see the rest of your pics, I can just tell they will all be fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great pics from the Wedding! I knew you would do great! Love the shots of your kids!

Colette George said...

You're really getting good pictures with your new camera- awesome! The kids shots are darling and fun!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Yippy!!! I was hoping for bride shots!!

Pam said...

Oh, please!!!! Carrie, you know they are always good for everyone else and bad for Mama and Daddy. When I tell the teachers at Carter's daycare about some of his antics at home, they look at me dumbfounded and say "Carter???? No way! He is the sweetest, most loving child here." Um, yeah, what are you smoking. My parents always say the same that he has a halo upon his head.
Pam

BenLand said...

don't worry....i think most kids behave better at school than at home.....at least i know my 5 yr old does...

great kiddie pics and love the wedding ones too :)