Saturday, May 2, 2009

219 SOOC Saturday

This weekend Melody at Slurping Life brought up a good point. It is so easy to get stuck in a photography rut when the weather starts to warm up for us. There are only so many activities to do day in and day out. I don't mind THIS rut one bit though! Each day, it is as though he rediscovers the slide. He conquers it once more! If only all ruts could be this wonderful!(Jewelz said she would like to see an action shot, and you know I am happy to oblige ... also SOOC)

12 comments:

Tara R. said...

That is a great smile. You can tell he is having a huge time.

Anonymous said...

If this shot doesn't make a person smile, I don't know what will. How much fun he is having!

Sandi @ Life with Jessica said...

That is the smile of victory!!! Love it! My two girls had that same slide when they were little, it provided so much fun :-)

Mominin said...

Great shot! I love his smile...it's full of fun.

Lisa said...

Mission, to go down slide.
Grin on face = mission about to be accomplished.
So cute!

mandaroo63 said...

He's a cutie! Great photo.

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!

Rachel said...

That is adorable! I love that adventuresome little smile!

BenLand said...

awww.......nice shot!
he's soooo cute!!!

Jewelz said...

This screams CUTE.
Taking shots from different perspectives is cool...I'd love to see an 'action' shot of him coming towards you.
:0)
Cheers
Jewelz

melody is slurping life said...

These adorable images just made me giggle. Thanks!

Jan said...

I host SOOC Sunday, if you ever want to participate. It's just a small meme, and the only stipulation in no editing, except cropping.