Sunday, May 17, 2009

233 SOOC Saturday ... uhhh, Sunday

I shot my first wedding on Friday. Technically, I was the second shooter - which was perfectly fine with me. I spent most of my time with the groom and his family. They were wonderful!! The groom's mother was an absolute sweetheart. His poor brother's probably wondered why the photographer kept messing with them. I felt so comfortable with them! That is probably why I gave the boys such a hard time. I had a great time, and the wedding was beautiful. It doesn't hurt when the bride is GORGEOUS!!

So, my SOOC Saturday shot is of the wonderful family I had the pleasure of spending Friday night with. All my best wishes for the longest, happiest, most love-filled marriage! Oh come now, you know I can't throw up shots of the bride!!!

SOOC (straight out of the camera) Saturday is hosted by Melody at Slurping Life. Hop on over and join in the SOOC fun!! Her picture this week is of her with her three boys. Seems like a popular subject :)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

stunning !

BenLand said...

very, very nice!

melody is slurping life said...

Very nicely done. Love the lighting. We'll see the bride later, maybe?

Sandi @ Life with Jessica said...

What a stunning shot! The lighting and the setting is perfect. Love mom's dress too :-)

margie said...

good for you!!!!