Saturday, March 28, 2009

182 Unwrap A Smile

Over on Shutter Sisters today they asked "If today could speak to you, what would it be saying?" and so I thought I would share one of the pics from the mini-photocation through downtown Memphis. This was actually shot at a stop along the way. My Shutter Buddy saw it on the way up and we stopped on the way back home. It was outside a convenience store, in a pile of trash. There was an old broken couch, a lion pillow, and an end table that had been destroyed. It was a strange conglomeration of crap!

So, these are my words to you ...

Believe me, it is the nicest sentiment we found that day :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Mmm, Little Debbie! Works for me! (shutter sisters)

Gayle said...

That's a great sentiment, for any day!

Bren Haas said...

Very creative entry from Shutter Sister! I posted something in my garden as well. I hope you stop by and take a look.

Happy Spring