Monday, March 23, 2009

177 When a Trip to Chuck E Cheese Goes Awry

I must apologize for several things here. First of all that I am making fun of a child. But seriously! He was like 12 years old and dancing with an animatronic RAT! Not once, but everytime the curtains opened! One time he even climbed up behind the curtains so that he would be there when they slid open. This is by far not his best/worst dance!! Mostly, I should apologize for the poor video quality! This was shot using my phone, which is horrid!
I think of this guy as being a good example of The Full Monty meets River Dance!
Warning: Please, do not consume any food or beverages prior to or during the viewing of these videos!
Warning: If you have a weak stomach you might want to avoid the last video as it contains gratuitous booger eating.

0 comments: