Wednesday, March 11, 2009

170 Weeding Out the Bad

Candy and I took the kids to the park for a little picture taking fun. She just got her new camera *DROOL*, and I am always up for a little camera-time fun! We even managed to take a few pics with kids in them ...
I couldn't help myself. I had to play with the hue on this one. It just looked so darn twisted and cool!This is a little pile of gumballs I made to keep track of laps one day. Don't worry, there really are more around :)The dandelions kept reminding me of men's bald heads. So I thought I would label the different steps of Male Pattern Baldness.
The Fringe ... The Combover ...The Alfalfa Sprout ... Hair Club for Men ... The Monk Patch ... I am not exactly sure what Katie and Mia are wishing for ... they have youth, beauty, and friendship ... what more could a girl want?Connor, my little Hunter/Gatherer!

5 comments:

Linda Woods said...

AWESOME shots!

Colleen said...

Gorgeous. I laughed out loud at your male pattern baldness comments.

Hi Kooky said...

I'm coming over from Shutter Sisters - there's so much prettiness in these photos! I loved the Hair Club comments - hilarious. Thanks for sharing these beautiful, springy photos!

Anonymous said...

You've got some great macro shots there. Love the details!

SE'LAH... said...

Nice series. Love to watch kids have simple fun...especially in nature. Thanks for sharing.