Sunday, November 2, 2008

110 Bella's 2nd Birthday

Katie finally got that excuse she had been hoping for to go to Chuckie Cheese. She has been under house arrest, and she has been working really hard at her school work, so who could say no?!? Besides, we don't get to see the G's very often. That whole life thing gets in the way. Katie loves spending time with Lucas. I love showing off my beautiful babies. So it works out for everybody. Chip was even able to come along!
I was lucky enough to take some pictures of Lisa when she was pregnant with Bella. These were taken at her baby shower. She really has that Pregnancy Glow that you always hear about (but I totally did not get myself)!



And we were there for her First Birthday!


So we just had to be there for her second. Isn't she adorable!







Happy Birthday Bella!!

0 comments: