Thursday, July 23, 2009

270 Love Thursday - Hearts of Gold


I forgot to ask Mom what these flowers are called, but I found this week's Love Thursday shot on my Mom's carport. The buds are perfect little hearts, filled with gold (awwwww). My trip to Atlanta was filled with love, and with many images of love. I am well stocked for the next few weeks with more being added all the time. Remember to look around you daily, there are little reminders of love everywhere, and they don't even have to be heart-shaped (anything chocolate usually works). Do you have a picture to share, or a story, or a favorite song? I would love to hear about it, and so would Chookooloonks! Check out the other Love Thursday participants in the comments section.
edited to add : Mom says this is an Angel Wing Begonia :)

6 comments:

Puna said...

Pretty flower, whatever it's called. Happy Love Thursday.

margie said...

so nice to hear that your trip was so "love"ly.

Katie in MA said...

Those flowers are beautiful! They look so delicate, but I bet they're a lot stronger than they look. :)

Happy Love Thursday!

BenLand said...

i've never seen those flowers before?!! they're so pretty!!!

beautiful photo...

kath said...

So pretty ....
HLT!

Kathleen said...

Perfect name for such pretty flowers!!