Wednesday, July 15, 2009

264 Love Thursday


I have missed a few weeks, but I have been taking my pics all along. At least now I have a backlog of love ... and how could that be a bad thing?
This heart shaped stone was in the driveway in front of The Little White House in Warm Springs, GA. There were several, but I am pretty sure that people were a little scared of the crazy lady taking pictures of the driveway, so I just took the one. I will share more about the Little White House later, but I had to share my found heart.
HAPPY LOVE THURSDAY! if you are feeling the urge to share the love check out Chookoolonks where all this Love Thursday stuff began!

3 comments:

margie said...

what a lucky find!! see a heart pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck. slight variation on the original but it works. hlt.

Sara said...

I always feel so excited when I find hearts like that. Like it's a secret message to me. HLT!

Kathleen Tennant said...

You find hearts in the craziest spots. I always look forward to seeing where they'll be each week.