Friday, September 12, 2008

90 DRUMROLL PLEASE .....

This morning, right after Katie rolled out of bed I handed her a Build-A-Bear bear carrrier full of names ...


OK, so it had a very small pile of names, in one corner ...

She dug around for a minute, wondering why she could not look at the names ;)


And then she picked our winner ....


Now, Anonymous JB - remember, this is Leslie's card!! Do not try to steal it from her to go to BABW by yourself. Next time I come home I promise we can all take a trip to Babyland General!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Leslie can't say she never won anything. What am I, the booby prize?

jb

Unknown said...

Yay--just in time for Milly's birthday! Although, I'm sure Claire will have a heavy hand in picking it out. Thanks, Carrie!!!

cjaxon said...

JB, you are DEFINITELY the booby prize!

Anonymous said...

pffft. Bleh. Looks like I'm spending Chris's hard earned money on yet another Hanna item.

cjaxon said...

nah, just use the money he was making on one of his many breaks, it is all how you think about it!! He was sitting on his tush while you were herding the heathens, who works hard for the money now???