Thursday, September 17, 2009

296 Making the Love

NO! Not that! Get your minds out of the gutter! Tsk Tsk Tsk!
I had a sudden urge to play with the paper clay that has been floating around on my desk for months. It has been inside, outside, and back inside. Connor has been dying to get his hands on it. So, I obliged. I pulled out a small chunk just to see if it was still workable. Luckily, I recently made chocolate pies so I had some tins to put the clay in. I might have to make a few more pies just in case I decide to get crafty again. Yeah, for the crafts! I was real technical with my creations. I rolled out the clay using a glue stick. I grabbed the first cookie cutter I could find. I snagged the stamps that have been sitting on my table waiting to be taken to their home in my "craft room". And this is what I came up with ... and then I remembered it was Love Thursday! Perfect! I had stamped Katie's initials in one and started painting it silver. I was thinking necklace, but she saw it and immediately wanted to put it on her pink Christmas tree. I am more than happy to share the love with her! So, how are you spreading the love today?

6 comments:

Katie @ Can't Get There From Here said...

I love it! I will have to buy a graham cracker crust and make easy key lime pie so we can make crafty clay hearts. :)

Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

So simple and beautiful!

Kathleen said...

Um just remember...Katie and I share a first letter! Super cute!

Puna said...

This is a great idea!

Kath said...

I'm sharing the love by visiting you!

Isn't it weird that you've got two Katie commenters and now a second Kathleen commenter ...

it is a most beautiful day for the Kathleens and the Katies!

cjaxon said...

That is funny, especially since the hearts were made for my Kathleen that we call Katie :)