Friday, September 11, 2009

292 In My Shoes

This picture is horrible! It is blurry and messy and badly composed ... AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH OUTLOUD! Because that is MY boy standing there in MY shoes, painting his little heart out. Connor tends to slip his feet into whatever shoes are handy, and it just happened to be mine at this instant. The fact that he is "walking in my shoes" and crafting is AWESOME! I am so glad I caught this moment.
To check out other Straight Out Of the Camera moments head over to see Melody at Slurping Life. She is laughing at her boys this week, too.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetheart! Little ones always love the shoes!

Kathleen said...

Awwww he's gonna be just like his momma!

Floortime Lite Mama said...

oh my he is such a love !!!

BenLand said...

aww...that is soo cute :)

Lisa said...

He is adorable, even in your shoes, even if your photo is blurry. You can still see how sweet he looks!

Best,
Lisa

SoCo mom said...

Giving you a high five!

I am so glad you got this pic. The look on his face is priceless. Blurry as it is, you have the perfect image in your heart, I am sure.

Frogmum said...

Just as Melody observes - it's not always about capturing the PERFECT shot, but more about capturing the MOMENT - I have a tonne of those - very cute :D

robin said...

He's SO cute in that pic with your shoes and painting!

Sande said...

Amazing that our kids greatest ambition is to be like their folks.

melody is slurping life said...

I'm loving blurry images this weekend. This is stinkin' adorable.

Blackmail for teen years. :)