Wednesday, September 16, 2009

295 Another Rainy Day

It is a good thing that the kiddos are sick because they would be going crazy if they had to stay inside this long without being ill. Connor managed to escape for a few minutes to get a few sprinkles on his head. Poor guy could have used a deluge to wash the paint off of him (don't worry, I popped him in the tub when I got him inside). Katie has spent most of her time upstairs where Connor can't beat her up. He tends to smack at her and try to take whatever she is playing with at the time. That brother training is ingrained in them! We did keep Katie home from school another day. She was still running a slight fever and she has a dry cough. The school sent home another reminder NOT to bring your kids to school if they are sick, so we decided to err on the side of caution. I would hate to send her in and another child get sick. And the paper said they have to be fever free for 24 hours before you can send them in, so it looks like she will be home again tomorrow.I grabbed one of Katie's umbrellas so that I could keep the camera dry, but Connor decided that the umbrella looked like a lot of fun. I couldn't turn him down, so I handed it on over. And he was so darn cute that I snapped a few pics before returning my camera to the safety of the indoors.
Hopefully we can get this round of strep knocked out, and we can keep the kiddos healthy!

0 comments: