Thursday, August 27, 2009

287 Love Thursday


Squeaking this one in under the wire. This week might be pushing the bounds of your imagination. Seconds before I took this picture there was a perfect heart in the clouds, but you can still make out the basic shape. I truly do find reminders EVERYWHERE that love is all around us, if you know how to open your eyes. You can't walk through life with your eyes closed to love. Well, you can, but I wouldn't recommend it!
Love Thursday is hosted by Karen at Chookooloonks. Stop in and also scroll through her comments and click on through to other images and words of love. And PLEASE, if you feel moved, SHARE your own bits of love. It doesn't have to be a picture. It can be a poem, a story, or a haiku.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

I don't know how you manage to find them but you do. Nice work. I can totally see the heart in the clouds! I love it.