Friday, August 7, 2009

277 SOOC Saturday


A beautiful sunset, enjoyed the best way. On the deck, pushing Connor in his swing and listening to Katie splash in the pool. A perfect end to a summer day! ...too bad everyone has satellite dishes on the backs of their houses these days. Can't they switch to cable to improve my pics?? Insensitive!!!
Check out SOOC Saturday at Slurping Life, and don't forget to say hello to Melody and all the other SOOChearts out there :) yeah, I said it. Don't shoot me. I get to be silly sometimes!!

6 comments:

Cheers said...

I lack camera skills but I can still appreciate other people's work.
Cheers

carrie said...

Gorgeous pic...even with the satellite dish ;)

Lisa said...

Pretty colors.

Best,
Lisa

Kathleen said...

Nice picture!! Didn't notice the dishes until you mentioned it! LOL

Jessi said...

This is so beautiful!

melody is slurping life said...

Gorgeous clear color.

Just so you know, I often wish for other people's objects to get out of the way of my photos. :)