Wednesday, August 19, 2009

283 Kristin & Jason

I had the good fortune to be second shooter for Kristin and Jason's wedding on Saturday. They were such a cute couple. You could tell that Kristin is the life of the party. She absolutely lit up the room everytime she walked in ... not to mention how Jason's face would light up as well.
I was on Groom Duty, but I did manage to get a few pics of Kristin before the ceremony.

Jason with their daughter, the flower girl. Isn't she the sweetest Flower GirlAs you can tell, Kristin and Jason have a long and happy life ahead of them.

Congratulations!!

Just a few images from a wonderful night. Still working on the editing, but I wanted to share a few of my favorites.

2 comments:

Linda Woods said...

These photos are so fucking great I want to have a wedding again just so you can take my photos! I love the lady in the pink dress adjusting her dress behind the flower good.
FABULOUS!!!

Linda Woods said...

flower GIRL. I got so excited by your photos I couldn't type.