Thursday, June 25, 2009

259 Love Unexpected

Part of Love Thursday is the lesson that love is EVERYWHERE, and so this week I would like to share two pics of love found in unexpected places. (I missed last week, so you get a twofer)

The Memphis Zoo has bamboo planted at every turn. People have taken the time to scratch their love into the stalks. MANY MANY initials and hearts. I wonder if that will give our panda's indigestion and heart burn .... I can't help it!! I had to say it! I was trying to pick up my poor sad DIRTY living room when I found this speck of Play-Doh on the floor. Just a random piece that Connor had discarded in his attempt to destroy the world.
So remember to look for love ALL around you. And remember to tell people you love them, and SHOW them you love them, too! Life is short as we learned today especially. Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer at the age of 62. Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest and died at the age of 50. LIFE IS SO SHORT! Embrace it, live it, and don't be afraid to LOVE!
Love Thursday is hosted by Karen Walrond at Chookooloonks. Please stop in and share your Love Thursday moment, or just check out hers and the other links in the comments.

3 comments:

Kathleen Tennant said...

You're a doll! I enjoy you and wish I was your neighbour. Actually, I wish you were mine cause if I was yours I'd boil! LOL

Jill Geraghty-Groves said...

Is there no end to your talent girlie? Aaaaaaargh! Stunning!
xxJ

kath said...

I love the playdough heart ... scrunchy and pink ...