Wednesday, June 17, 2009

255 A few hours with Connor

First, he discovered Katie's doll stroller. He is a mite big for it, but he spent the whole day waiting for us to put him in and push him around. When he tried to climb in on his own he always fell over ... and then he cried, and we had to put him in and push him around. It was just easier to cut out the fall.
We checked out Spot. In 3D!! no less :) LOL
He helped me feed the neighbors cat. Poor Punkin needed some love!He helped me unpack the box from Intex with our new filter hoses and pool cover. He did much more, but this is all that was documented on camera. He also took a can of black olives from me and started popping them in his mouth. He even figured out how to stick them on his fingers all by himself. He is an Olive Monster prodigy! I actually do have pics of the olive eating, just not uploaded, and since my computer likes to make me restart before I can upload then you will just have to imagine the cuteness that is my Olive Monster.

4 comments:

BenLand said...

aww.....he's so darn cute.....can't wait to see the olive monster pictures....
gotta love little boys.....they're just way too much fun :)

Kathleen Tennant said...

You see, Tessa and Katie would be perfect because of their vampire issues and Matthew and Connor would have a hay day fighting with each other for the last olive!
Very cute post!

Unknown said...

How funny, you have a Katie, too :) Oh my, I definately see my future in your cutie pie little boy. I hope you are right and it DOES just keep getting better.

margie said...

he is so cute. one of my kids ate dill pickles.