Sunday, October 12, 2008

102 One Year Old!!




I know it is completely cliche to say that time has flown by, but it really has!! I don't know where the past year has gone. And even though it seems like just yesterday that he was born, it is impossible to remember just how tiny Connor was when he was born. To look at him now you would never think he had been a preemie. 4 pounds 14 ounces!! And now he is somewhere around 25! He definitely made up for being underweight when he was born. Even though everyone has warned us that he will develop about 6 weeks behind schedule because he was so early, we have never actually experienced that delay (well, if you don't count how long I waited for teeth). Katie took her first steps on her First Birthday, but Connor has been taking steps for a little while. He is so close to just walking around all the time. He is so awesome!! I wish everyone could experience the joy on his face, and the pride, when he walks those few steps to me. He knows that he is doing something HUGE! My baby is not much of a baby anymore, but I will hold on to the bits of baby I can still see as long as possible!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember that little face. My how he has grown. Give him a kiss from his other mother.