Thursday, October 9, 2008

101 While you were sleeping

Alternative Title - While Chip was ONCE AGAIN SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!!
I got Connor down for a nap, and I was just planning on cutting the cleats for the wall. Then that was so easy I decided to cut down the 2'x4' piece to be 2'x2'. Then that was so easy I decided to go ahead and screw the cleats into the wall. And at that point I might as well just finish it off, right?! Of course, the monkeys that built our house thought it was awfully strange that the bossman kept talking about "plums". That wall was horribly off! What would be the back of the shelf tilted out. The right side, tilted in ... So I had to shave the shelves down. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun with power tools today. They aren't finished, but they are usable. I will tackle the trim for the front later.


0 comments: