Tuesday, September 28, 2010

392

The perfect weather has already grown old ... I have no excuse as to why Connor can't spend all day outside. Well, not one that holds up in his little head. He is in wee boy heaven. He can ride his bike, throw his football, and it is still warm enough to play in the water. And Mommy is in hell. I just want to be inside. I need to be cleaning ... or at least formulating a plan of action so that I will be able to clean when I finally tuck two worn out kids into bed. Instead I am sitting outside watching him ride his tricycle in endless circles in the driveway. I am sitting on the back steps watching him play in his sandbox and slide. I have been taking out ornaments to sew. Something I can put down in a hurry when Connor decides it is potty time. Where is Winter??

0 comments: