Monday, August 23, 2010

383 Shelby Turns Eight

Birthday parties at Shelby's house are always a blast. They rent a HUGE waterslide, so the big kids have fun! They had a baby pool for Connor and Shailey, so the wee ones have fun. And I have so much fun hanging out with Indira,Ryan, and their friends that I think I have the most fun of all. The party started at noon and we stayed until after 7. So much fun and laughter AND GOOD FOOD! I was exhausted when we got home, but it was completely worth it!! (and yes, I took more pics than this but I try to keep pics of others kids to a minimum)Connor loves him some Mia. He insisted on this shot. Such a ladies' man!And with Shailey. It took her a while to warm back up to him, but by the end of the day they were fast friends again.And the highlight! A Bieber effigy ... I mean ... pinata. All these girls just waiting to have a whack at Bieber! "Ohhh Justin! We love you, now hold still while I beat you with this colorful wooden stick!"
Happy Birthday Shelby! Hope it was the perfect start to another wonderful year!

0 comments: