Tuesday, August 10, 2010

380 A First Time for Everything

I finally did it. I put one of my original canvases into my etsy shop. I posted it on Saturday and sold it on Sunday. People laugh when I mention I am on Twitter, but I have met many amazing people on there. Two of those people, husband and wife, bought my first painting within minutes of me posting a link to it. And then I had a couple who were not quick enough. I will be posting more originals soon. I will also be offering a limited number of prints of each periodically. One day I aspire to selling to a stranger ;) But until then I am honored to have paintings go to the homes of my friends. Honored and very thankful.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! I love your paintings!!

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

So proud of you, such beautiful photography and artwork!

Linda Woods said...

How did I miss that? I love your trees! Congrats~ I can't wait to see more.