Thursday, December 31, 2009

325 We Survived Another Christmas

We baked the cookies (although I managed to somehow delete those pictures)The cat got wore smack out waiting for us to finish the preparationsSanta arrived, ate his cookies and dropped off the gifts. Fat man didn't even try to kiss me.Good thing too because as you can see he brought me a Snuggie ... Thats okay though ... I caught Chip with it on! Pink is his color!And of course Katie had to put it on too. Grammy came the day after Christmas and brought even MORE gifts .... AND SWEETS!And on Sunday we headed down to my in-laws for day three of Christmas festivities.Chip picked out a Sock Monkey for Presley, and this is her reaction to opening it. Don't worry, once it came out of the packaging she loved it.
And Katie being sassy about something ... as usualConnor has horrible tea party mannersI do love that I have ONE family member that insists on me taking pictures. My niece Tori .... isn't she gorgeous! (and of course my other good looking in-laws)
Tori and TanyaTori and ScottTori and Michael
All in all not bad ... if Katie could have stopped complaining about what she DIDN'T get .... Oh well, I have a whole year to change that before next Christmas rolls around.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Nice pictures Jax!! Aside from the pink snuggie looks like loads of fun was had by all..even Chip who, by the way, looks delightful in pink!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, cute kids and your hubbie was awake! Not bad at all!
XOXOXO
Janetval