Thursday, December 10, 2009

319 Love on the Kitchen Floor

And on my very dirty kitchen floor at that.
I turned around to find this image of love glowing on my floor.
Which only serves as yet more proof that love is everywhere.
In the most unlikely of places it will pop up.
Unexpected.
Brilliant.
Glowing.
Happy Love Thursday y'all!
Do me a favor...
keep your eyes open
keep your heart open
Sometimes you just have to let love find you.
Love Thursday is hosted over at Chookooloonks, please stop in, check out some links and leave a little comment love!!
(here is a hint: I love comments, too)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love is all around!! Thanks Mrs. Jackson

Rob aka InkPanther said...

Good job recognizing the importance of the image and relating to it. Love is indeed everywhere. It shows up when you least expect it and need it most.