Monday, October 26, 2009

309 Macro Monday

I have been on a blog low lately. I just can't seem to get myself to the computer with enough time to say anything. I hadn't even looked for a pic for Love Thursday in weeks. I didn't even pull out a SOOC Saturday! How can I be too lazy to NOT edit a picture?? Well, I am feeling it again. I am feeling the need to take pictures, and to look for love. I snuck out onto the track behind my house on Friday after lunch with Katie. The fresh air must have done me a little bit of good, so I headed back out on Saturday. While I was stretching I looked at the track right in front of me, and the heart shapes were jumping out at me. I had my phone there for the tunes, but I clicked a pic off. I will share it on Thursday of course :) But, it is not Thursday yet, so I decided to give Macro Monday a shot. And not only because I had whipped out the macro yesterday. When we ran into Schnuck's we noticed that their long stem roses were a dollar each, and they had several varieties. I am a sucker for a certain little 7 year old, especially when she is asking for something so beautiful. Sure, it isn't even something truly for her ... even better! I was snapping a few shots of them when I got pulled into the whirl of their center. I was so drawn to the center of this rose. Maybe you can see why ... maybe not.
Check out the other Macro Mondays at Lisa's Chaos, she has some amazing pics of a caterpillar up right now!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can see why...the touchy spot of the vajay jay! LOL Now you're laughing aren't ya Carrie!

Unknown said...

Love it! So pretty! We all go through bits where we don't know what to say. :)

margie said...

happening to the best of us lately. maybe we need a dose of vitamin d.

Gel said...

Sensual beauty- love the whirls in a rose- great composition