Tuesday, February 10, 2009

163 Making Plans

Katie's Spring Break is just around the corner, so we have started making plans. I know what I want to do, and I know what Katie wants to do. We want to go to Atlanta and see the rest of my family! Ever since Katie has been in school I have to make use of her few holidays to make the trip out. I can't stay away from my Mommy too long!! Chip was talking about going to D.C. to do the touristy thing and visit some friends, and I would LOVE to do that ... but if we go then it will be the end of May before I can get to Atlanta again. Sure, that seems like a good argument to me, but until I told Chip that he would have to be the one to break the news to Katie that she could not see her Grammy on Spring Break he was still holding out. Breaking Katie's heart was the kicker. And he is actually planning on going with us!! He has already put in for the time off work, and we should know in the next few days if it has been approved. He has not been home with me since Christmas 2007, and that was the shortest trip on record since we had to rush Connor back with RSV. Before that, I can't even remember the last time that Chip was home with me. My best friend from high school has never even met him ... in almost 13 years! Now I just have to line up some Spring Break fun!! I need to make plans now to make sure that I get to see everyone!

0 comments: