Thursday, June 26, 2008

65

Okay, there is no laughing at my artwork. I don't claim to be a good artist, but I am an artist just the same. I am trying to "own" the fact that I LOVE to create art. It is something that I don't really share, but I am going to try. I was keeping a "crafty" blog, but I have decided to just put it all together in one great big pile of me.
This had been sitting on my easel for awhile now, but I did not know what I wanted to put in the middle. The punched circles are all mothery type things, and I thought I was just going to put a mothery type quote on it. Yesterday I decided to do this ....


Connor is getting bigger and I am missing my wee baby! Not that I had a silhouette like this one :) Prego bellies just make me happy.
On the baby note, I did become a Great Aunt today!! Our nephew and his wife just had a sweet little girl!! I can't wait to meet her!

1 comments:

Linda Woods said...

You are a GREAT artist! WOW! I love it!!!