Thursday, January 10, 2008

Poor little bugger!

Connor had his circumcision appointment today. There is nothing more heartbreaking ... okay, that is a lie, but it is pretty bad. Totally not what I expected. I thought it would be a little snip-snip and voila, done. OH NO, they put this "bell" on the tip and you have to wait 8-10 days for it to come off. Who in the world came up with this barbaric thing?? I guess there is less of a chance that the doctor might accidentally cut too much, but it just looks so painful. In two weeks, when it is all over I know it will be worth it ... but until then my poor little bugger gets even MORE cuddle time that usual. I think the exact estimate is 23.5 hours a day. Oh, and did I mention that my chunky monkey is up to 13 lbs 10 oz!!

And I am not so cruel as to take pictures of that even if they had let me in the room ... so here are a few pictures of my smiling baby boy BEFORE we left for his appointment. And to be fair, here is pics of Katie, too.






And look who discovered the toybar on his bouncey!! We are still playing catch-up from being 6 weeks early, but he is moving right along. He is really starting to "talk" a good bit, too.

0 comments: