Monday, August 6, 2007

Growing a Kickboxer

The littlest Jackson (who still does not have a name) is STRONG!!! Chip and I were watching the 300 last night, and he was going crazy. In the past two weeks he has gone from Chip just being able to feel him kick to moving my entire stomach. We had our 24 week appt. today and everything looks normal. I go back in 3 weeks for my yummy glucose test.
Katie starts Kindergarten in ONE WEEK!! I am trying to put it in the back of my mind, but we have so much to get taken care of in the next week that I can't seem to forget. We had to get the endocrinologist to fax in a care plan. And we have had to have a meeting with the county nurse, and we have Open House on Thursday. We are going to be able to meet with her teacher and anyone else that she will see during the day that might need to know about her diabetes, and what signs to be on the lookout for. I just can't imagine how I am going to make it through a whole day with her that far away. I know it is not even a mile up the street, but it is too far for me. After a few weeks I am sure I will relax, but at first this is going to be super hard to handle. I will be so stressed!! Katie, on the other hand is going to love it.
Katie has been rocking out in front of the tv to a "music video" on the Disney Channel. It is by Aly & AJ ... called "The Potential Break-up Song." She wants to dress like them and she has asked for a golden microphone on a "stick" to sing into. She is such a DRAMA QUEEN! She is full of personality.



0 comments: