Wednesday, February 9, 2011

430 Pay It Forward ... or should I say Craft It Forward


I promise to make a handcrafted item in 2011 & mail to the FIRST 5 people (no anonymous/bots) who comment that they would like to join in, only asking in return that you post this on your blog and offer 5 people something you make by hand and mail to them this year.

I am not sure what I will make ... but it will be something made from my two hands.

So, come on! Join me and pay it forward with your crafts. We can't hoard all of our projects .... well, without ending up on reality television, buried under our own creations.

If there are already five comments, please comment anyway. I may feel ambitious. You never know...

6 comments:

Made You Look Photography said...

ME!!!!!!

Made You Look Photography said...

I'm working on mine, too. I've got 11 to make since I had a few extra requests. ^_-

Lo said...

Me too!!! Your stuff rocks!!!

Unknown said...

I've always loved all of your creations! I've been a fan for 16 years! Does this one count?

Melissa said...

I love your creations!!! I think I might offer this too!! I have been neglecting my crafts lately!! We really need to get a crafting good going!!

Melissa said...

Crafting group!!! Not crafting good!!! I probably should go to bed...!