Thursday, February 14, 2008

30: Makin' T-shrts and Eatin' Carrots



Katie finally convinced me to break into this "3 in 1 fabric paint. fashion studio" thing that I found on clearance at WalMart. Then I had to search for a t-shirt I was willing to let her paint. We found a winner and she set to work. Of course, I did help her when she asked. There are a few things that she told me to draw for her: red star, I helped with "Tom" and writing the Plain White T's. And added an airplane and flowers to the top after this pic was taken. In case you did not know, Tom is the lead singer of the Plain White T's and Katie is in love with him. She says that they are going to play her birthday party (and for free) because they are her best friends. Thanks "iCarly" for her newest infatuation!! grrrr!

Connor was FOUR MONTHS OLD on the 12th!! We celebrated by introducing him to carrots. He was not impressed at all. In fact, I am pretty sure that he considered them a form of torture. His face was priceless! He did enjoy them much more when I tried them again on the 13th.

What is this? Something new?

Ewwww, WHAT WAS THAT NASTY STUFF!!!

I cannot believe you would do that to me!

NOTHING is getting in these lips!

Ewwwwwwwwwww, still not good MOM!


And then Katie convinced me to let her make another shirt ... it is still not finished.



And, I can't forget!! This was Katie's first year for filling out Valentine's!! Daddy took her to the store and she picked out a box of Hello Kitty and a box of Spongebob. You put the word "sticker" on front of anything and it is a must have for her. She ended up filling out mostly Hello Kitty, but she did throw a few Spongebob in for variety. They were not writing specific names on them just to make it easier. I just wish it was not so frustrating to sit there while she writes her name 27 times, in 27 different ways! Nuts!!



0 comments: