Wednesday, November 16, 2011

468 *SIGH*

So... we got new phones last week.

Mine was synced to my email that is associated with this blog, and the thousands of pics in the archive were placed on my phone. I just saw this huge folder on my phone, sitting in my memory, and I deleted them...

..... AND TADA ....

Over four years of blogging pictures are GONE.

I don't know exactly what I want to do, and there is probably nothing I can do ... I could sit and make myself sick about it, but those pics are still in my hard drive, so it isn't a complete loss.

But ... other than that I absolutely love our new phones. It takes AMAZING pictures. We got the Samsung Galaxy S II, and it has an 8mp camera. That is staggering! I need to upload pics to the computer soon so I can share. Or, finally learn how to post from my phone.

This rambling post has been brought to you by the letters
E
X
H
A
U
S
T
I
O
and
N

1 comments:

Diane Campbell said...

Your writing is wonderful--interesting, fun... You are a talented wordsmith.