Thursday, October 6, 2011

466 Talk About a Guilt Trip

I am apparently the worst mom ever. I found this sitting by my daughter's bed...as my inattentive rear was tucking her in, reading a bedtime story and scratching her back...

(I will post a pic when I am not on my phone)

"My baby brother when he came home. He was so cute I feed him. He chang thing. I didn't get any atencen. My mom didn't help me with my artist stuff. I wish he was he was not even here and still in the hospitle being born in my mom's belle. I Love my mom. I think it would be fun to have a brother has a baby it was not fun to have one. I Like him in all but he's stilling my mom it's a Connor is my brother."

HEARTBREAKING! And I don't just mean the grammar and spelling....

2 comments:

Linda Woods said...

Save the note and show it to her in 12 years when she is dating her brother's hot friend. I suspect she will feel different about things.

heyyammm said...

katie so sweet she loves you so much and doesn't want to lose you. i love your family :)