Saturday, February 18, 2012

474 Dandy Fun

Just wanted to share a few dandelion pics. The kids have been dragging me back into the park again, so I have to amuse myself somehow. Actually, the dandelion that the T-Rex is holding was what started it all. Connor came up to me while I was getting ready to take them out to bring me a "flower". He is so overwhelmingly sweet (on occasion).
Beware girls... Just because he comes bearing gifts it doesn't mean he can be trusted.
Wasted wishes.... So sad.
align: center;">
align: center;">
Trying to figure out how to post from my phone since I rarely get on the actual computer.... And most of the pictures I take are on my phone right now.

2 comments:

Exam Papers said...

what kind of that white flower.
It is not reacting like a flower

margie said...

I forget now and then that somewhere in our world there is always a dandelion. I personally love a dandelion. always have.