Saturday, September 26, 2009

299 SOOC: MOO

I am so in love with my Mini Moo cards! Aren't they adorable?? And they have all the pertinent information on the back. For right now they will be doubling as my "business cards" ... you know, if I ever need to give one out. This was my first batch, so I was picking and choosing around my Flickr account, but I think I will be creating a special MOO folder that will be ready for the next time. I bought a box of 100 and you can get every single one different if you like. Next time I might go for the full on business card though.

I am especially glad that they came in already. Next weekend I will be headed to Atlanta for a reception for the Picture Hope project. I was honored to have an image in their book, and I am looking forward to meeting many new people and internet friends. I will be the dork with my copy of the book trying to get signatures.

SOOC Saturday is hosted by Melody at Slurping Life. Head on over, share a SOOC (straight out of the camera) of your own, or just check out everyone elses!

edited to add:
Apparently I forgot to say that I made the little felt holder. You can buy them from MOO, but I have all kinds of felt lying around so I thought I would give it a shot. I may try to be more creative on the next one, or I may go back into "too lazy to craft" mode and stick to just the one. I am sure I will let you know :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Those look so fun! And I love the perspective with all the other bright colors. And the holder... where did you get such a perfect one?!? :)

iMother2.0 said...

very cool~ been wanting some moos of my own :)

SoCo mom said...

That is a great shot -- I love all the coloured thread behind your cards!